This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies depending on what size you make each cookie.
- 2 cups peanut butter (or favorite nut butter)
- 2 cups sugar of choice
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Mix all of it together to the point that you can scoop it and roll into a ball.
- Roll into a ball about the size of a small walnut and place on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- With a fork press a crisscross pattern on the top of each one.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Don't over bake or they will get too hard.